Website development can take three weeks to three months, depending on the size of the site. However, most sites we create usually take about 30 days. Here is a simple overview of the development process:
1. You complete a Website Development Plan.
2. We review your plan and your current website, if you have one, and prepare a detailed estimate for website development.
3. Once we have a “go” from you, we work with you to create a beautiful and effective website that clearly communicates your brand, mission, vision, goals, character, producs and services. This process usually takes about 30 days but can be shorter or longer, depending on how quickly you can deliver content needed for the website. We guide you through the process.
4. During development, you have many opportunities to review the basic design and all content, approving or requesting changes as you wish. Our goal always is to deliver a website that thrills you, and we work with you until we get there.
5. Once you have approved your website under construction, we take the technical steps necessary to ensure that your website is available everywhere with the domain names(s) of your choice.
To understand all of the capabilities included in a website developed by Eden Isle Publishing, please read Website Hosting.
To consider options for website maintenance, once your new website is finished, please read Worry-Free Website Maintenance.
To understand costs commonly associated with websites, please read What a Website Costs.
To request an estimate for website development, please complete our Website Development Plan. (No matter what website developer you ultimately choose, completing the plan can help you make some important decisions.)
You also may want to read Mobile-Friendly Websites.
We’d love to work with you to create an effective website that truly reflects your work.
After you complete the Website Development Plan, we’ll respond within 48 hours (weekdays) with a detailed estimate.
Please contact us to request more information.